Quality Assurance Manager
LOCATION: 515 Consumers Rd., North York ON M2J 4Z2
Room for growth into a variety of positions and promotions!
SECURITY DONE DIFFERENTLY! A CUSTOMER SERVICE BASED APPROACH.
West Egg Security offers strategic security solutions and customized human resource planning and management to organizations across diverse industries. Our management team, led by professionals with decades of people management experience in varied vertical markets, provides an unparalleled level of support to our partners and team members.
West Egg Security is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager who is responsible for overseeing and managing the quality assurance processes and activities within the organization to ensure that products, services, and processes meet established standards and customer expectations. They play a crucial role in maintaining and improving the quality and reliability of deliverables, enhancing customer satisfaction, and driving continuous improvement. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of quality management principles, methodologies, and best practices, along with excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams, drive change, and influence stakeholders. Attention to detail, analytical thinking, and problem-solving abilities are also essential for effectively identifying areas for improvement and implementing quality enhancements throughout the organization.
- Quality assurance program development: Develop and implement a comprehensive quality assurance program that aligns with organizational goals, industry standards, and regulatory requirements. Define quality objectives, policies, and procedures to guide quality assurance activities.
- Quality management systems: Establish and maintain quality management systems (QMS) or frameworks, to ensure compliance with international standards. Develop and monitor quality metrics and indicators to assess performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Process improvement: Lead and facilitate process improvement initiatives to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, and quality across different departments or functions within the organization. Use tools and methodologies to identify opportunities for optimization and drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Quality audits and inspections: Plan and conduct regular audits and inspections to assess compliance with quality standards, regulations, and organizational procedures. Identify non-conformities, evaluate risks, and collaborate with relevant teams to implement corrective actions and preventive measures.
- Documentation and record-keeping: Establish and maintain proper documentation and record-keeping systems for quality assurance processes, including procedures, guidelines, inspection reports, and corrective action plans. Ensure accuracy, completeness, and accessibility of quality-related documentation.
- Supplier and vendor management: Collaborate with procurement and supply chain teams to establish and maintain quality requirements for suppliers and vendors. Conduct supplier audits, evaluate performance, and drive improvement initiatives to ensure the quality of incoming materials, products, or services.
- Training and development: Identify training needs related to quality assurance and provide guidance, training, and coaching to employees at all levels. Promote a culture of quality awareness, competence, and continuous learning within the organization.
- Customer satisfaction: Monitor customer feedback, complaints, and satisfaction metrics to assess the effectiveness of quality assurance efforts. Collaborate with customer support teams to address customer concerns, implement corrective actions, and improve customer satisfaction levels.
- Regulatory compliance: Stay updated on relevant industry regulations, standards, and requirements. Ensure that the organization meets all regulatory and compliance obligations related to quality and product/service safety.
- Management reporting: Prepare and present regular reports to senior management and stakeholders on quality assurance performance, including key metrics, trends, and improvement initiatives. Communicate findings, recommendations, and action plans effectively to drive organizational commitment to quality.
- Minimum of three (3) years of security related experience.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the Criminal Code, Trespass to Property Act, and 5 Steps to a proper Arrest
- Must Possess a valid Security license
- Ontario Drivers License (G or Higher) with a clean driving abstract
- Willing to provide a criminal Record check upon request.
- Must have experience in modern corporate building security/law enforcement, security systems and their functions, tactical security.
- Excellent written & verbal communication and active listening skills.
- Able to work nights, weekends, weekdays, and holidays.
Compensation: Salaried position